Link to Google Calendar:

First, if you want to know more about what we are doing, please click on the link to the page entitled: "What is Homeschool Days?"

Also, if you have not yet read our farm Code of Conduct, please do so before coming. You will also need to sign a one-time Waiver (because that's just the world we live in). A copy of the Code of Conduct as well as the Waiver will be on site for those who need it.


Thursday, April 23, 2026

April 24th--Last Official Co-op for Spring

Hi All!


Once again, I must apologize for the late blog post. But the reason for the late blog post is also the reason this will have to be our final co-op before summer break (well, that and I'm sure it will be hot soon!).  As I mentioned, my daughter got married last week. It was a truly wonderful wedding, and we are so blessed to have a new son-in-law! That being said, Ariana was my righthand-woman. I am struggling to get a new farm routine down between her leaving and our baby's needs. I just cannot devote the time I need to make things ready each week on time until I get everything figured out. 

(one of my does staring deep into my soul and asking me what is taking me so long...)



That being said, we are absolutely planning to host co-op again starting in September. By then, baby will have had all of her surgeries, so no Fridays missed for those (or adoptions), I should have my farm routine down pat again, and no more daughters to get married. Next school year's co-op should run so much smoother than this year's did! 

Since I am making the decision that this Friday will be the last meet up for the year, we will try to have our annual square dance. Hopefully we have a good group show up this week! 

As a side note: 

We will be hosting a "Mommy and Me in May" at the farm for preschoool-aged kids ages 3-5, (with a couple of classes specifically set aside for toddlers 3 and under).  These classes do cost $15/child, but they will be actual hands-on classes with our miniature horse, our goats, and our baby ducks/chicks. Lots of great photo opportunities and an engaging way to learn. We have a few openings left, so please pass this information along to anyone you think might be interested in attending. 

Mommy and Me in May Sign-Up:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094DAEA728A6FA7-63285534-mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment