I have made the decision that September 17th will be our first day back this fall. :-D
I am madly missing you all and missing all the fun chaos of Fridays. I cannot wait to see you all again! I am hoping by September 17th, the temperatures might be a little lower, but if not, we'll just have to suffer through ;-). Ms. Paula and I have been talking all summer about all of the wonderful plans we have for this year and I am super excited to share them with you...in a later blog post ;-).
Here is a rough draft of the dates for this year (as long as there isn't a lot of rain). The Google Calendar will also be updated with these dates. Please note that there will be no co-op on October 8th, November 26th, December 24th, or December 31st.


No comments:
Post a Comment