Link to Google Calendar:

First, if you want to know more about what we are doing, please click on the link to the page entitled: "What is Homeschool Days?"

Also, if you have not yet read our farm Code of Conduct, please do so before coming. You will also need to sign a one-time Waiver (because that's just the world we live in). A copy of the Code of Conduct as well as the Waiver will be on site for those who need it.


Wednesday, January 24, 2024

January 26th - No Co-op

Hi Guys-

I'm going to preemptively cancel co-op for this Friday. We have had a ton of rain (yay!), but it is still raining this morning, which means we will most likely not be able to dry out before Friday morning since we have many puddles all over the place. Because of all the mud, we can't have dozens of kiddos running around. In addition to that, I woke up with a swollen throat, so I might be catching whatever it is you all have been passing around to each other--or it could just be the weather, who knows? 

That being said, my goats are going to do what they are going to do. They don't care if it's wet outside or I'm not feeling well--in fact, I'm pretty sure they wait for those things before they start kidding. (See this video that gives all of us goat farmers a good laugh: The Doe Secret Code of Honor )  If you should desire to see a goat kidding (giving birth), please text me at 480-466-9083 and I will add you to my group text that I send out when a goat goes into labor (during daylight hours only). 

Sorry for cancelling again! The weather is looking clear for next week, so hopefully this will be the last cancellation due to weather for the year. 

Enjoy the rest of this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment