Link to Google Calendar:

First, if you want to know more about what we are doing, please click on the link to the page entitled: "What is Homeschool Days?"

Also, if you have not yet read our farm Code of Conduct, please do so before coming. You will also need to sign a one-time Waiver (because that's just the world we live in). A copy of the Code of Conduct as well as the Waiver will be on site for those who need it.


Thursday, February 20, 2025

February 21st

FYI: There will be no co-op March 14th.  We will be showing goats at the Pinal County Fair that day.  If you would like to participate in Field Trip Friday at the Fair (on March 14th), you can register for that up until Feb. 28th: 


Hi All!


Sorry for the delay in posting this week, but it has been an amazing and busy week!

First!!!

You may now call me Grandma!


Annora was born on Tuesday.  Both mom and baby are doing amazing, and I am TOTALLY in love!!!


Second, I have been trying my hardest to keep up the goat kids that are already born:

Star's Kids:

Laurence
Frederich
Josephine


Clementine's Kids:

Liberty
Victory


Third, I have spent the remainder of my weekdays (and sleepless nights), waiting for my last two does to kid. This is Giselle. Her udder is even bigger today than in this picture! (Sorry it is dirty...when they are that big, it is almost impossible not to urinate on them)



So, all that being said, I am TIRED!

We will be having a relaxed day tomorrow. If one of my remaining does decides to go into labor during co-op, we may allow some to watch. However, the plan for tomorrow is for Samuel to organize some group games (possibly even an all-ages kickball for those who would want that with Mr. D.) and for kids that want to, make and share lemonade for the group with Ms. Paula. 

I will most likely spend my day in the barn. 

Come enjoy a free day at the farm! 

Please note: Because of the baby goats, I would prefer everyone to stay out of the pasture unless escorted by me, my kids, or Mr. D./Ms. Paula.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment