Link to Google Calendar:

First, if you want to know more about what we are doing, please click on the link to the page entitled: "What is Homeschool Days?"

Also, if you have not yet read our farm Code of Conduct, please do so before coming. You will also need to sign a one-time Waiver (because that's just the world we live in). A copy of the Code of Conduct as well as the Waiver will be on site for those who need it.


Tuesday, March 4, 2025

March 7th--Cancelled

According to my weather app, it is going to rain pretty heavily here this morning, so I am making the call to cancel co-op.  Please tell your friends!  See you in a couple weeks! 



Hi All!

So, I checked the weather and it's not looking super promising for this Friday. Weather App says it will be COLD and rainy (I know that most of the country would not consider a high of 59* in March "cold", but most of the country is crazy...) If it actually rains on Friday morning, we will not have co-op. I will make an official "cancelled" announcement on Friday if we do end up cancelling. 

So, I will make this short and sweet. I'm pretty sure we will have to cancel on Friday. If so, I am sorry. However, if by some miracle it doesn't rain and you all still want to come, we will have a combined co-op. As we have fair prep to accomplish, those who come will have the chance to learn what it takes to get goats ready for fair/ learn how to make farmer's cheese and participate in a few games. 

Remember, there will be No Co-op on March 14th (Join us at the Pinal County Fair instead... it will be fun!)

When we return on March 21st, we will have 3 weeks of a special P.E. opportunity.  Stay tuned for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment