Guys! I am so very sorry, but we have to cancel for tomorrow. We got flooded out and we expect more rain today as well. Please let your friends know. I am so sorry to have to miss three weeks in a row.
Mark your calendars. There will be NO co-op these days:
November 28th (Thanksgiving Weekend)
December 5th (We will be at the courthouse adopting our baby😊)
December 26th (Christmas weekend)
January 2nd (New Year's weekend)
January 9th (Baby is having a surgery to fix her cleft lip)
February 6th (Baby has an appointment)
March 6th (Baby has a surgery to fix her cleft palate)
April 3rd (Good Friday)
April 17th (My daughter is getting married!!!)
I apologize in advance for taking so many days off, but it really couldn't be helped. We are taking off for all good things though! Hopefully we won't miss any additional weeks due to weather/illness!
No comments:
Post a Comment