Link to Google Calendar:

First, if you want to know more about what we are doing, please click on the link to the page entitled: "What is Homeschool Days?"

Also, if you have not yet read our farm Code of Conduct, please do so before coming. You will also need to sign a one-time Waiver (because that's just the world we live in). A copy of the Code of Conduct as well as the Waiver will be on site for those who need it.


Wednesday, December 17, 2025

December 19th- No Co-op

I am so very sorry to have to do this, but my baby had to be admitted into the hospital for respiratory distress. 

Praise God, she will be okay, but we will not be able to host co-op this week. I am so sorry to miss out on this last week before the Christmas break!  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and we will see you next year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment