Link to Google Calendar:

First, if you want to know more about what we are doing, please click on the link to the page entitled: "What is Homeschool Days?"

Also, if you have not yet read our farm Code of Conduct, please do so before coming. You will also need to sign a one-time Waiver (because that's just the world we live in). A copy of the Code of Conduct as well as the Waiver will be on site for those who need it.


Sunday, October 3, 2021

October 8th--NO CO-OP

 Hi all!

Just a reminder, 

we are NOT meeting this Friday, October 8th. 

We hope to see you all again next Friday...October 15th. 


I will miss you all as I am enjoying my relaxing weekend up north! <3


Oh...and for those of you keeping count...we had 120 kids here last Friday, October 1st.  ONE HUNDRED TWENTY!!!  That's not counting the adults or a lot of the toddlers. Yes. That's a lot--about 40 more than average. However, I am going to guess that at least some of those visitors were here on fall break. I guess we'll see on the 15th!



No comments:

Post a Comment