I am so sad, but I have to cancel co-op for tomorrow. The farm is too wet! Like I said in my post earlier this week, we got flooded last weekend and the farm STILL hasn't dried out. After talking it over with my husband, Paula, and Mr. D, the consensus is that it is just too wet to have so many people here and probably won't dry out enough by tomorrow. I am bummed, but I didn't want to wait until you were on your way in the morning to tell you. We will modify our plans next week so that Group B and Group C can either do PE OR Project/Gardening and Group A will do a combined Gardening and Project, so no one will miss out on their favorite activity.
So please tell your friends that normally attend that co-op is cancelled this week. I'm so sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment