Link to Google Calendar:

First, if you want to know more about what we are doing, please click on the link to the page entitled: "What is Homeschool Days?"

Also, if you have not yet read our farm Code of Conduct, please do so before coming. You will also need to sign a one-time Waiver (because that's just the world we live in). A copy of the Code of Conduct as well as the Waiver will be on site for those who need it.


Monday, January 2, 2023

Co-op Cancelled for January 6th--Also, Pinal County Fair Opportunity

Hi all!


I hate to do this AGAIN, but we've had too much rain. Our farm has turned into a swamp, and I highly doubt we will be dry enough by Friday to host co-op this week, so I am preemptively cancelling. I don't want to wait until Thursday when you have all made your plans to come when I am 90% sure we will have to cancel.  
 However, next week is forecasted to be dry, so we should be able to meet like normal on the 13th.

So, no co-op this Friday, January 6th.  See you on the 13th!


On a side note:

Because this is time sensitive, I wanted to make you aware of a really neat opportunity...

If your child is between 8 and 19 as of January 1, 2023, and lives in Pinal County, they have the opportunity to participate in activities at the Pinal County Fair, March 15-19, 2023. They have the ability to show and/or sell animals: Dairy Goats, Poultry, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs (Cavy).  They can also display and/or auction off Ag Mechanic Projects (Woodworking, metal working, 3-D Printing, etc.).

I am the Youth Dairy Goat Supervisor for the Pinal County Fair. If you have registered dairy goats and would like to show them, I would be happy to help coach your kiddo after co-op on Fridays. My daughter, Ariana, would also love to help coach any kiddos who would like to show their chickens. It has been a while, but my son, Samuel could also help coach those interested in showing rabbits. (Goats and rabbits must be registered and tattooed--ask me if you have any questions about what that means.)

Animals must be registered by January 25th. Projects must be registered by February 15th.

Visit this link for more information: Kid Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment