Guys!!! Whoever is doing the rain dances, STOP IT!!!
I am so sorry, but once AGAIN we are too flooded to have co-op this Friday, January 20th.
I am really not happy about this. I was hoping we would be able to dry out a bit quicker this time, but it is Wednesday morning and there are still way too many puddles in my driveway/yard/pasture to allow 50+ kiddos to go running around. Soon this won't be as much of a problem because with the warmer weather comes quicker drying out time, but winter weather takes FOREVER to dry out!
The good news is that it appears as if all the rain is done in the forecast for the time being. (Also, all of our plants got free water... but I would have preferred that free water to have happened on Friday/Saturday rather than Sunday/Monday/Tuesday!) So, we SHOULD have co-op on the 27th. Hope to see you all then!
And just a reminder since this is time sensitive:
First, I highly recommend you signing up for a "field trip" to the Pinal County Fair on March 17th. It is free for homeschoolers that day (well, it's free for any school that day, but we count as "schools" ;-) ).
Here's the post with more information about that: Pinal County Fair
No comments:
Post a Comment