Link to Google Calendar:

First, if you want to know more about what we are doing, please click on the link to the page entitled: "What is Homeschool Days?"

Also, if you have not yet read our farm Code of Conduct, please do so before coming. You will also need to sign a one-time Waiver (because that's just the world we live in). A copy of the Code of Conduct as well as the Waiver will be on site for those who need it.


Thursday, February 23, 2023

February 24th--Cancelled

 I am so bummed!  Why so much rain this year???!!!  


I held off as long as I could before posting this week, hoping that we would dry out, but we still have puddles everywhere this morning and there is a chance for more rain overnight. Friday is supposed to be the best day of this week, so I was hoping it wouldn't be too muddy, but we took a vote amongst those who run the farm and it was decided that having a bunch of people here tomorrow will be too much for the ground. Plus, Group A was scheduled for PE and the pasture is MUDDY. So, it is either have all of Group A stay only on the basketball court or try again next week. 

We will try again next week.

I'm sorry to have to cancel so much this year. I really don't want to!  

No comments:

Post a Comment