WHY DOES IT HAVE TO RAIN MID-WEEK????
Sorry. Had to get my frustrated rant out. I PROMISE I do not control the weather because if I did, rain would only happen on the weekends. As it is, my husband finds it distasteful to have a hundred people running through wet grass/driveways and leaving ruts. It's not fair. But then again, he indulges my weekly hobby, so I guess I should accept the small caveat of not having it when the farm is flooded.
All that to say, no farm tomorrow, Friday, March 3rd.
I'm hoping for a farm day next week because there will also not be a farm day on the 17th (though I am encouraging everyone to come see Conan show a goat at the Pinal County Fair... you just have to get up REALLY early to see it, since he should be done before noon...)
It LOOKS like we should be good to go next week though.




No comments:
Post a Comment