Hi my friends!!
We have missed you all! I'm so sorry we didn't get a water day in this summer. Although, in the excessive heat, I'm not sure anyone would have had fun anyway!
This post is just to give you a quick update about when the first co-op will be for this year. Mark your calendars for September 22nd. I will be posting an agenda as we get a bit closer, but I've been getting a few texts/emails from moms wondering if we will be hosting a co-op this year and I wanted to assure everyone that, yes, we will be having co-op and it will start September 22nd.
In the meantime, here are some pictures of our newest loves...our geese. Unlike their parents out in the orchard, these precious little goslings actually like us :-). I'll have them put away in the dog run on co-op days because, although they like US, they might be scared of all of YOU, but we absolutely LOVE cuddling these sweet babies.
Meet, Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo... and Curly:
...so are the rest of us!







No comments:
Post a Comment