Hi All!
Last week was crazy! We did NOT cancel (Surprise!). My thought process was that every time I cancel because of rain, it DOES NOT rain, so because it wasn't raining, I wouldn't cancel. Guess when it started raining here. Exactly at 10 am. Fun times! And it didn't just sprinkle. For a while, it POURED! However, I still didn't cancel because I figured those that REALLY wanted to come, still would. And they did. We had a very small group, but I think everyone enjoyed the modified rain day anyway. I sure did!
Schedule for Friday, October 25, 2024
Group A-- Ages 5-8
Materials Needed:
A water bottle to drink out of (if you think you may get thirsty)
Sunscreen...if you so desire.
Gardening gloves...if you so desire.
Clothes/shoes that you don't mind getting dirty.
Parents, if your little ones tend to wander, please stay close by. You are responsible for taking your child to the restroom or providing them with water if they get thirsty. Try to remind them that this is a group activity, and they should try to stick with their group as much as possible. That will really help keep things flowing smoothly for everyone. 💗
Group B--Ages 9-12
You will be doing the Project this week. Many of you may have seen the posts going around on Facebook about the Cloud Finder Viewers. I wanted to make those with Group A, but I think it will work even better with Group B! Well, we will be making those as well as a cloud in the jar and talking about what a cloud is. Should be fun...and educational! 😉.
Materials Needed:
Sunscreen and Water Bottles...if you so desire.
Clothes/shoes that you don't mind getting dirty.
A great attitude!
Group C--Ages 13-18
Water bottles
Sunscreen/hat (you will be in the pasture)
Clothes/shoes you don't mind getting dirty.
Those teenagers that do not feel like participating in P.E. are welcome to volunteer with Group A. Please NOTE: you WILL be put to work if you volunteer in that capacity!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Picnic Lunch
Everyone is welcome to stay and have a picnic lunch in the backyard area. You are responsible for bringing your own lunch. Please do not feed any animals with that lunch and please make sure all garbage is disposed of in the dumpster or garbage can.

No comments:
Post a Comment