Link to Google Calendar:

First, if you want to know more about what we are doing, please click on the link to the page entitled: "What is Homeschool Days?"

Also, if you have not yet read our farm Code of Conduct, please do so before coming. You will also need to sign a one-time Waiver (because that's just the world we live in). A copy of the Code of Conduct as well as the Waiver will be on site for those who need it.


Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Co-op Cancelled for January 14th

 Hi All-

I am so sorry, but I have to cancel co-op this Friday, January 14th. Unfortunately, I just spiked a fever (which is extremely rare for me). Thankfully, I have no other symptoms other than exhaustion and a headache, however, it would be unkind of me to subject you all to possible sickness when I know I have something. Hopefully this is short-lived (24-48 hours) so I can host co-op next week.  I will keep you updated. 

I am so bummed!  I will miss you guys!  Please let your friends know that this Friday has been cancelled. 

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment