Hi All!
For those of you who do not follow my goat facebook page, we had our first baby goat kid of the season born last night, March 9th, around 7:30 pm. She is a little doeling (girl) that we are calling, Patience. All went textbook perfect and both mom and baby are doing AMAZING. Sorry it took so long for me to update the blog! I haven't been near my computer all day. What this means for you is, tomorrow will be a normal farm co-op day as planned :-). I have two other does that will be giving birth this month, but (as of tonight) neither look ready to go tomorrow.
Since mama Giselle is a first-time mom, I am not going to allow people to visit them in the "nursery" tomorrow. However, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:
And here is an unedited video (read that as "watch without sound unless you want to hear me being obnoxious") of Patience just being a baby this morning:
Baby Goat Video
No comments:
Post a Comment