I hope you had a wonderful week! This week has been quite crazy for me, so I forgot to write up a blog! This is actually an unexpected blessing because two of my normal helpers are unavailable tomorrow. SOOOOOO... we are going to do a whole group project that I am excited to try! I was actually going to save this for next week and finish the season out strong, but I'll come up with something extra fun for our last meet up next week!
Ever since I saw this YouTube video, I have always wanted to try this with a large group. Well, I have a large group that comes to my house every Friday... Lucky you!
Materials needed:
A plastic cup. Preferably a red solo cup if you happen to have one handy (simply because if you all bring cups, I KNOW half of you will leave them here and then the dogs will eat them and someone will end up crying and it it will be a big mess...). If you don't have one, no problem. I have lots. But probably not enough for everyone.
That's it.
We'll see if we can work on getting this song down. If we don't, well, we will try again next week. If we do, we will add in a couple of other patterns to learn.
See you all in the morning!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Picnic Lunch
Everyone is welcome to stay and have a picnic lunch in the backyard area. You are responsible for bringing your own lunch. Please do not feed any animals with that lunch and please make sure all garbage is disposed of in the dumpster or garbage can.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment