Hi All!
I have to tell you...I had so much fun learning the Cup Song with you all last week! For those of you who couldn't make it, we had a combined class where the kids agonized over how to speed up the beat of:
Clap Clap
Table Table
Clap, Up Down,
Clap Grab
Top Table
Bottom
Hand Down
And this was a little bit of the end result. I think they did amazing! But even if it wasn't perfect, I was super proud of them for trying something that was very new to most of them, with great attitudes.
But, as much as I love you all, it is getting hotter out and many of you start to melt in the heat. So, this will be our last week before we take our break for the summer. But that doesn't get you all off the hook! Make sure you guys continue to spend time with each other so that this wonderful community doesn't get lost!
I will host (at least) two water days this summer:
June 14th and July 19th
Both days we will meet at 10 and have a group free day. Those that want to play in the water will have squirt guns and water games (Please plan to come in modest clothing. Even though you will be getting wet, boys and girls both will still need to have shirts and shorts on.) Those that do not want to participate can just hang out both of those days. Weather permitting!
I might also hold a water day/free day in August, but I'll have to see how my summer goes.
And now on to this week's schedule!
Once again, we will not be breaking into groups this week, although we will have stations, so it won't be a full "free day" You will have options of things to participate in--and you can choose to participate in all of them if you want!I will host (at least) two water days this summer:
June 14th and July 19th
Both days we will meet at 10 and have a group free day. Those that want to play in the water will have squirt guns and water games (Please plan to come in modest clothing. Even though you will be getting wet, boys and girls both will still need to have shirts and shorts on.) Those that do not want to participate can just hang out both of those days. Weather permitting!
I might also hold a water day/free day in August, but I'll have to see how my summer goes.
And now on to this week's schedule!
Option 1:
Ms. Paula thought it would be a good idea to teach you all how to make friendship bracelets--so you can remember your friends this summer. Feel free to make one for yourself, or many for sharing. Whatever you so choose to do!
Option 2:
We have lemons!!! TONS of lemons! They are going to waste. So I figured we could reprise one of our favorite activities and make lemonade. Those that really enjoy squishing lemons can help me make lemonade for all to share.
Option 3:
Group games, ala my son, Samuel.
And as usual... picnic lunch to follow. Bring your own food. Stay as long as you like. Clean up after yourself. Have fun!
See you Friday!!
See you Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment